Dr. Whitesel Consulting Meeting Postponed

By Rev. Daniel P. Strandlund |  September 11, 2018

Dear Friends in Christ,

Our final meeting with our congregational consultant, Dr. Bob Whitesel, was scheduled for this coming Saturday, 9am-noon in the Mission Hall.  Due to the threat of hurricanes in Bob's region, and necessary evacuations, Bob has asked us to postpone our meeting until a later date while he and his family prepare for the storms.  We'll communicate the new date of our final consultant meeting as soon as it is set.  In the meantime, I bid your prayers for Bob, his family, and all our sisters and brothers who may be in the path of the storms.

Lord of heaven and earth, at your command the winds and the rain are at peace; assist us mercifully in these our supplications and prayers, and dispose the way of your servants towards the attainment of everlasting salvation; that, among all the changes and chances of this mortal life, they may ever be defended by your gracious and ready help; through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

God's Peace,

Fr. Daniel+